Cairns best family Great Barrier Reef Tour
Enjoy a Great Barrier Reef Experience family tour! Reef Experience’s family reef cruise day tour is Cairns all inclusive package tour packed with family friendly activities …plus the chance for Mum and Dad to relax!
There’s Great Barrier Reef family fun for everyone from Grandparents to toddlers, and all in between.
Reef Experience family package is for 2 adults and 2 children age 4-11 years. Additional adults or children may be added. Under 4 years old travel free of charge.
Cairns only all inclusive Outer Barrier Reef day tour guarantees no hidden costs!
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- FREE scuba dive
- Great staff
- Snorkeling equipment and tuition (including wetsuit)
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Marine Biologist Reef Talk
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platter
- Delicious, freshly prepared hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon cheese, wine & biscuits
- Tea & coffee service
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area
- Free buoyancy aids
- Reef tax, fuel levy & national park fees
|7.20 am||Board Reef Experience for check-in|
|Delicious BBQ breakfast of bacon and egg rolls and an assorted fruit platter. Vegetarian options available – please advise upon booking|
|8.00 am||Departure. Safety briefing and snorkeling demonstration|
|8.30 am||Marine Biology Talk|
|9.30 am||Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location snorkeling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat ride*|
|12.45 pm||Cruise to afternoon reef location snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing|
|3.00 pm||Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served|
|Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns|
|4.30 pm||Approximate return arrival time|
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Sun Cream & Hat
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrie
Reef Experience Family Tour
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
• Please inform of dietary, food allergies or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
• Bus transfers are included from accommodation within the Cairns business area. Outside the Cairns area is an additional cost. Please inform our friendly staff of your pick-up location no later than 48 hours prior to date of travel.
• Please re confirm your reservation 48 hours prior to travel.
• We require 48 hours to re schedule you trip subject to availability (see cancellation policy)
• Locations, Prices, Vessel and Itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
• Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
• Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
• You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check our office before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, medical evacuation, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
• Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.