Cairns best family Great Barrier Reef Tour
Enjoy a Great Barrier Reef Experience family tour! Reef Experience’s family reef cruise day tour is Cairns all inclusive package tour packed with family friendly activities …plus the chance for Mum and Dad to relax!
There’s Great Barrier Reef family fun for everyone from Grandparents to toddlers, and all in between.
Reef Experience family package is for 2 adults and 2 children age 4-11 years. Additional adults or children may be added. Under 4 years old travel free of charge.
Cairns only all inclusive Outer Barrier Reef day tour guarantees no hidden costs!
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- FREE scuba dive
- Great staff
- Snorkeling equipment and tuition (including wetsuit)
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Marine Biologist Reef Talk
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platter
- Delicious, freshly prepared hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon cheese, wine & biscuits
- Tea & coffee service
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area
- Free buoyancy aids
- Reef tax, fuel levy & national park fees
|7.20 am||Board Reef Experience for check-in|
|Delicious BBQ breakfast of bacon and egg rolls and an assorted fruit platter. Vegetarian options available – please advise upon booking|
|8.00 am||Departure. Safety briefing and snorkeling demonstration|
|8.30 am||Marine Biology Talk|
|9.30 am||Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location snorkeling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat ride*|
|12.45 pm||Cruise to afternoon reef location snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing|
|3.00 pm||Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served|
|Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns|
|4.30 pm||Approximate return arrival time|
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Sun Cream & Hat
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Great Barrie
Reef Experience Family Tour
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
It is important to read all the below Terms and Conditions – If you wish to participate in SCUBA DIVING please see MEDICAL ADVICE below…
• Please inform of dietary, food allergies or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
• Please re confirm your reservation 48 hours prior to travel.
• We require 48 hours to re schedule you trip subject to availability (see cancellation policy)
• Locations, Prices, Vessel and Itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
• Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
• Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
• You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - SCUBA DIVING - MEDICAL ADVICE
• Please read the below Medical Advice, Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy Carefully.
• One free Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba dive.
• Your health and safety is of paramount importance to our company. Queensland Dive Laws are the strictest in the world - with the safest dive record in the world
• Under Queensland Government Laws you are required to fill out a Medical Questionnaire for swimming, snorkelling and Scuba Diving after boarding Reef Experience.
• Some Medical Conditions and Medication can prevent you from participating in Scuba Diving even if you are a certified diver.
These include but are not limited to Asthma or wheezing, Brain spinal cord or nervous disorder, chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint, chronic sinus, (even a cold) collapsed lung, diabetes mellitus, chest surgery, Epilepsy, Fainting, Seizure or blackouts, Heart Disease of any kind, recurrent ear problems when flying, tuberculosis or other long-term lung disease.
High blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Crohn’s Disease along with many other medical conditions.
Medical Conditions are not Limited to the above
Some medications along with the use of inhalers/ventalin can also prevent you from Scuba Diving.
(The most common thought is your medications are controlling your Medical Condition so everything should be fine) This is not the case it is the ingredients in your medication that can be VERY dangerous to you when scuba diving.
If you wish to take part in our free Scuba Diving activity and have previous/existing medical conditions, operations or taking any medication, it is Your Responsibility to be proactive to ensure that you are medically fit to Scuba Dive.
Being proactive will avoid disappointment in not being able to Scuba Dive on the day.
If you do have any pre-existing/existing medical conditions or are taking any medication whatsoever and are not sure whether you will be deemed medically fit to Scuba Dive, Please Contact Our Office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at email@example.com, we will be only too happy to help you and can contact the Dive Doctors before your trip to see whether you will need a dive medical or not.
Alternatively consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical pursuant to the Australian Standard AS.4005.1.
Being proactive in relation to your medical Conditions/Medications will prevent disappointment on the day if you are deemed medically unfit to scuba dive.
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws - we are regulated by the Queensland Government.
FLYING after SCUBA DIVING
Currently the regulation state that for a single no decompression dive, you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 12 to 18 hours after a scuba dive
For multiple dives you should not fly/go to altitude for at least 24 hours after their last dive
We recommend waiting a minimum 24 hours whenever possible
• We strongly recommend that all clients have travel insurance covering illness, injury, medical evacuation, loss or damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
• Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.