Top Deck Club is Cairns’ Best Family Luxury Great Barrier Reef Tours
Luxury Great Barrier Reef tours depart daily from Cairns. It comes with a valet who will organise the whole day for you. Your day includes two outer barrier reefs, guided snorkelling, guided scuba dive, a glass-bottom boat, exclusive area of the vessel. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea included in this tour.
VIP Seating and Personal Valet
Journey to the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse Topdeck Lounge. We pride ourselves on having the best crew on the reef. Your very own Personal Valet will certainly take care of your family both in and out of the water.
As priority passengers, your family will skip the queues. So, no waiting in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment. Meanwhile, your personal crew member will bring everything to you in the comfort of your own seating area.
You will visit two spectacular outer reef locations. So, your family is sure to get the most out of this Great Barrier Reef experience. Enjoy private snorkel and scuba dive tours. The in-water guide will point out all the best spots and marine life.
Snorkelling is an easy activity for the whole family to enjoy. Float in the warm waters of the reef. Discover coral gardens bursting with colourful tropical fish and turtles.
Kids over 12 and adults can try scuba diving. Our highly qualified instructors will take you diving in a shallow, safe environment. Drift weightlessly around the reef and get up close to beautiful marine life.
Sit back and relax in the comfortable seating area away from the other passengers. An a la carte breakfast includes bacon, eggs, spinach and mushrooms in addition to a fresh tropical fruit platter and freshly brewed tea and coffee.
Our onboard chef will prepare a delicious lunch for your family. All made with local produce and served directly to your table.
Family Luxury Great Barrier Reef Tours cater to all dietary requirements. On the journey back to Cairns, enjoy a glass of Australian sparkling wine. As well as a delicious cheese and fruit platter.
Family Luxury Great Barrier Reef Tours
Top Deck Club Reef Day Cruise
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
SCUBA DIVING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record.
We have a passion at Reef Experience to show you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all rules including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our Dive Medical Questionnaire prior to booking as some medical conditions, age and / or medications may prevent you from scuba diving. Age restrictions will also apply to any diver training courses.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience. We are very happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact us
Or alternatively, you may like to consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms AS.4005.1
FLYING AND SCUBA DIVING
You should not travel to high altitude (fly or drive above 8000 feet) within 18 hours of completing a single scuba dive or 24 hours after multiple dives OR after any 'deep' dive. (A deep dive is any dive over 18 meters/60 feet). We recommended leaving a minimum of 24 hours after your last scuba dive before flying. You can fly and then dive the same day, but not dive and then fly. On the last day of your tour your final dive will be finished by around 12 noon. Please consider this when arranging ongoing travel plans which include flying or driving to altitude. Flying any time after 12 noon the following day is recommended.
Return helicopter transfer: Our helicopter tours are low flying scenic excursions over the coral reef that are designed to be a safe activity after scuba diving. You may book a helicopter transfer back to Cairns on the final day of your stay with us, even if you have scuba dived that day.