White Water Rafting Cairns – half day Barron River
White Water Rafting Cairns. Join us for this Half Day Rafting Barron River tour in the Barron Gorge National Park. Enjoy up to 2 hours of grade 3 rapids. This tour is tonnes of fun and very exciting. Prices are per person $ 115 from Cairns and $135 from Port Douglas. There is also a $30 rafting levy paid directly to the operator on the day of travel.
Located only 20 minutes from the centre of Cairns and 40 minutes from Port Douglas.
Barron Gorge National Park is known for its rugged rainforest mountains, steep ravines, and Barron Falls. Barron Gorge has been carved out over thousands of years by the Barron River.
We conduct our half-day white water rafting tour here. Following thriver’s ebb and flower, as it snakes its way down from the mountains and heads out to the Coral Sea.
Enjoy this scenic rafting and rainforest adventure, which combines calm water floating with a series of white water rapids for adventure and action.
White Water Rafting Cairns is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting. It’s fun, exciting and exhilarating, suitable for all the family. Enjoy up to two hours rafting on up to grade 3 rapids.
Our rafts carry up to seven passengers plus your river guide. No experience necessary.
Let our guides entertain you on this spectacular river, offering guaranteed water levels year-round!
Want to Skydive and see the Reef to CLICK HERE for more details
White Water Rafting Cairns – Half Day Barron River
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
• In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.