- 07:30 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Marlin Jetty, Cairns
- 08:00 – Departure Marlin Jetty for the trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- 08:30 – BBQ Bacon & Egg Rolls served on the way out to the Outer Reef a detailed dive & snorkelling briefing will be given
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams plus more
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- *All times are approximate and the itinerary is subject to change.
Glass bottom boat
is subject to weather conditions. Scuba diving subject to age and medical restrictions.