Yes! It’s the only all inclusive day trip out of Cairns.
Aka ‘The Gateway to The Great Barrier Reef’.
If it’s value for money you’re looking for, then Reef Experience has it all…
Reef Experience is in licensed to take 155 people to the Great Barrier Reef we cap those number at 100 for greater customer comfort.
Whats Included in your day trip
- All snorkel and scuba dive equipment hire is included in your trip along with one free scuba dive!*
- Unlimited morning and afternoon snorkelling at two reef locations. Non-swimmer snorkel tours are also included throughout the day for those who require assistance in the water.
- Glass bottom boat tours are a great way to witness life beneath the waves. (Glass bottom boat tours are weather permitting).
- Breakfast bacon & egg rolls, lunch buffet and afternoon cheese, wine and biscuits are served. Dietary requirements will be met; please advise upon booking. All food is locally sourced and prepared fresh by our onboard chef.
- The interactive Marine Biology Presentation is a great way to learn about the marine life from our resident, onboard expert as you journey to your first reef destination.
- For those staying in the Cairns Business District area, bus transfers to and from your accommodation to the boat are included in your day trip.
- Unlike other operators we include mandatory reef tax and fuel levies for visiting the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in the trip cost, so there won’t be extra hidden charges on the day.
- Tea & coffee served throughout the day except during journey times.
- Sun cream is provided onboard free of charge.
What to bring
- Cash or credit card for purchases of snacks from the bar / souvenirs for sale onboard, underwater camera hire or additional scuba dives.
- Towel, sun hat, swimming clothes, sunscreen. Wet suits are available onboard free of charge.
- Proof of certification if you are a certified scuba diver.
- Second introductory scuba dive at the afternoon reef location (first scuba dive included) cost $65.00
- Second Certified scuba dive at the afternoon reef location (first scuba dive included) cost $55.00
- Professional underwater photographs taken on the day
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Marine Biology informative snorkel tour $25.00
- Scuba guide for qualified scuba divers (guides are free for those who do not hold a scuba licence)
- Prescription masks if required $10.00
- Souvenirs: Great Barrier Reef T-shirts, hats etc
- Bus transfers to the marina for those staying outside the Cairns business area cost is $20.00 per person return