Discover why our Top Deck Club tour is the best way to see Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Get the “Celebrity Feel” with our fantastic day tour.
Enjoy more personalised service, private seating and a relaxed day in the exclusive Captain’s Wheelhouse top deck lounge as we cruise to our pristine Reef locations.
You enjoy all standard day tour inclusions, plus you get your own valet for the day – providing an unbeatable level of customer service both at the reef and on the boat.
You will discover the natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with your personalised snorkel tour and guided introductory or certified dive.
Top Deck Highlights:
Both onboard and in the water, your personal crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to. From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, you can relax in the knowledge that all of your needs are taken care of.
You get reserved table seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse. No need to worry about space for you and your luggage, it’s taken care of with our exclusive seating arrangements.
Skip the queues
Top Deck Club guests are priority passengers, and as such, you won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment. Your personal crew member will bring everything to you in the comfort of your own seating area.
As you make yourself comfortable on the top deck in the wheelhouse, you will be served a cooked a la carte breakfast with bacon, eggs, croissants, spinach and mushrooms, accompanied by a fresh tropical fruit platter and freshly brewed local tea and coffee.
Our on-board chef will personally prepare your delicious lunch, made with local produce and served directly to your table.
We cater to you!
We cater to all dietary requirements. Please advise upon booking.
On the journey back into the Cairns Marina, you will be served a complimentary glass of Australian sparkling wine and a cheese and fruit platter.
Minimum of two people required for all Top Deck Club bookings
Great Barrier Reef Highlights
- A personal valet/guide both onboard and in the water.
- Private guided snorkel tours and scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention.
- Reserved VIP Seating in the Captain’s wheelhouse.
- During your Top Deck Club experience, your valet will organise everything for you
- Dine-in style! Enjoy your fresh, chef-prepared meals delivered to your table.
- Plunger coffee and tea
- 6 hours at the Great Barrier Reef
- Unlimited Snorkelling
- Next, enjoy scuba diving for both certified and introductory divers.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- Including round trip, bus transfers Cairns City Accommodation
- Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with sunbeds
- Cheese and fruit platter
- Sparkling wine on the return journey.
Reef Experience Top Deck Club Itinerary
- 07:30 – First board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in
- 08:00 –Departure and safety Talk with snorkel briefing
- 08:30 – Marine Biology presentation, followed by detailed scuba dive briefing for those participating
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel and scuba dive
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour (approximately 20-minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese and biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- Round Trip bus transfers from Cairns accommodation
- Personal valet assigned to you for the day
- A la carte Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Plunger coffee and tea
- Australian sparkling wine on return from the reef
- Access to the Captain’s wheelhouse Top Deck Club Lounge.
*minimum of 2 people per booking.
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips and alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive
What to bring
- Cash and/or credit card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Hat and Sunglasses,
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
How to get there
Reef Experience Top Deck Club departs from
Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger’ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Start boarding at 7:30 am for check-in, directly on the Reef Experience vessel.
Arrive back to Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30 pm
Where Can I Park?
Several parking stations throughout Cairns are within walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where
Reef Experience Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
The best way to see the Great Barrier Reef is in the water, so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia, has the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record.
We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
We recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire. Some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
Our mission is to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Our office will be delighted to help you with any questions you may have.
Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
Do not fly for 18 hours after a scuba dive for a single no decompression scuba dive.
Do not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.