Join us on board our high speed Catamaran “Reef Experience” for an unforgettable day visiting 2 pristine Outer great Barrier Reef locations and discover the breath-taking wonder of this World Heritage environment.
Reef Experience is Cairn’s only ALL inclusive Great Barrier Reef trip which also offers a FREE Scuba Dive and Glass-bottom boat tour.
Catering for all levels in Swimming, Snorkeling and and Scuba Diving, everyone will find the perfect way to experience the Great Barrier Reef.
Experienced Swimmer or Snorkeler? Our crew will show you to the best patches of coral and can tell you where to find the marine marvels that call the reef their home.
Never Snorkelled before or can’t Swim? Friendly and professional Crew are always ready to jump in and assist everybody who needs assistance to have fun and enjoy the magic that the reef has to offer, ensuring that you are comfortable with your equipment and introduce you to some of our friendly fish!
A day on the Great Barrier Reef will be one of the most memorable days in your life.
Tour Highlights & Inclusions
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkelling at morning and afternoon locations. All equipment INCLUDING wetsuit hire
- FREE Scuba Dive* (Certified Dive qualified OR Resort Dive no-experience necessary at the first reef location for everyone over age 12 and medically fit to scuba) See Medical Conditions below in “Important Information for Scuba Diving”
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat Tour (weather permitting)
- FREE Pick up and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- FREE Marine Biology Presentation
- Breakfast: Bacon & egg barbecue rolls, coffee, tea and fruit platters
- Delicious Buffet BBQ lunch with an assortment of fresh salads
- Cheese & fruit platter & complimentary wine on return journey
- All dietary requirements catered for. (Vegetarian/gluten free etc: please advise upon booking).
- All food is locally sourced where possible and prepared fresh by on-board Chef
- FREE Crew assistance for non-confident snorkelers (flotation aids available). Friendly and professional crew are ready to jump with everyone who require assistance to have fun and experience the magic of the reef!
- Large Sun Deck with padded loungers and air conditioned indoor areas
- Reef tax, fuel levy & national park fees. Unlike other operators, mandatory levies for visiting the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park are included in this trip cost so there won’t be extra charges on the day
- No hidden costs!
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc.
- Marine Biologist Guided Snorkel Tour of the reef: Snorkel with an experienced Marine Biologist and learn about the marine life you see on an educational and interactive tour
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Dive Guides for already qualified ‘Certified’ scuba divers (dive guides included for beginner divers)
- Prescription Mask Hire if you require stronger lenses to see (contact lenses can be worn in most circumstances)
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive at our beautiful afternoon reef location